I had the complete pleasure to chat with the ladies over at Rock You Wedding Biz Podcast all about how to intentionally submit content to blogs. If you are a creative professional, wedding planner or photographer, this podcast episode is for you! Listen here!
- After the wedding, it’s often too late to make a solid plan for submission. Start early!
- Photographers and Wedding Planners should add a “personal details” questionnaire to their workflow to maximize their ability to get the shots you need in order to write a compelling story to accompany the images.
- There are so many factors to the selection process: Geography, type of venue, diversity and inclusion, color palette, and all the fine details!
- Please don’t take it personally if your work isn’t accepted for a feature.
- Photographers: Wedding photos should have at least 3 colors from the palette in each photo.
- Choose your First Look and Portrait locations with the color palette in mind to create an overall cohesive look.
- Have a “goal publication” in mind for your work, even before the wedding day,
Listen to the episode here! If you have comments or questions, please leave below and I will be sure to answer them!
Get submitting! Use code SarahLove10 for 10% off your Two Bright Lights account today!